Website Terms & Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Please review this document regularly when you access the website to ensure you are aware of any changes made.
Abbotts means Abbotts Group which is made up of Abbotts Pty Ltd, Abbotts Finance Brokers Pty Ltd and Abbotts Wealth Management Pty Ltd of 813 Wellington St, West Perth WA 6107.
- Site means all web pages under www.abbotts.net.au
- Terms means this website terms and conditions between you and us.
- Us, We, Our mean Abbotts Group
- User means a user who has complied with these terms and conditions and accesses the website
- You, refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Content means all the information listed on this website including e-Newsletters, software, text, blogs, images, videos, animations, links or other references to other websites, persons or information or any other digital media whether currently existing or not that may be displayed, delivered through or otherwise embodied in this website.
General Terms & Conditions
- The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Please consult professional advice before making any decisions.
- We and third parties do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains links to other websites to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The information in this website is of a general nature only and may contain advice that is not based on your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly, you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to those objectives, financial situation and needs, before acting on the advice.
- Continuing to use this website once you have viewed these terms will be regarded as your agreement to these terms and conditions.
This website is proprietary information of Abbotts, protected by copyright and is made available upon the condition that the information herein will be respected as the proprietary information of Abbotts.
No part of this website, whether current or superseded, may be amended, copied, distributed, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any human or computer language, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, magnetic, manual or otherwise, or disclosed to third parties, without the express written permission of Abbotts.
Abbotts reserves the right to modify or vary this website and its contents at any time. The new versions will take immediate and complete precedence, and all older versions, including this one, shall be deemed to be superseded.
Thank you for respecting the investment we have made on our website.
Use of Gobot Services
Gobot’s services are governed by Gobot’s terms and conditions of use which can be found here. If you would like to opt out of having this information collected by Gobot click here. Note that Gobot has certified compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries.