Abbotts is an integrated financial services group made up of intelligent, driven professionals. Our practice prides itself on the ability to offer comprehensive training and support to similar professionals whether they are seeking to take the next step in their career or starting in a graduate position.
Our team comprises up to 40 professional staff, as such Abbotts has built and retained a strong corporate culture as demonstrated by the following traits:
- We have long-term employees, many of which have 10 years of service with the practice.
- Abbotts supports a diverse workplace.
- Partners have an open-door policy, are accessible and make themselves available to support our young professionals throughout their careers.
- Professional development activities are supported and encouraged.
- We are a pro-family office that supports colleague engagement through the provision of bonding activities and an annual staff Christmas party away from Perth.
We will gladly provide the following benefits in order to get the best out of our staff:
- Promotion of work/life and family balance.
- Ongoing fortnightly training and access to professional development courses.
- Best practice software and IT equipment.
- Competitive, performance-based remuneration and special leave policies.
- Ability to choose your own specialisation or career pathway.
- Financial assistance to help with the completion of CA or CPA studies.
- Central West Perth location with car parking available if needed.
- Structured performance reviews and ongoing performance feedback.
- Team bonding and out-of-office events.